The Company is headquartered in Atlanta Packaging Calderara Di Reno near Bologna (Italy). Atlanta designs and builds automatic machines for packaging and our mission is to build machines robust, reliable and management simple and intuitive.
Machines Atlanta Packaging manufactures:
- Giotto: Wraparound case packers from 15 to 50 cartons/minute
- Ecofard: shrinking machine from 35 to 100 packs/minute
- Ambra: shrinking machine from 15 to 35 packs/minute.
- Combi: (Wraparound + shrinking machine) up to 45 packs per minute with cartons, trays, Faldini, open top.
The commercial components, used in construction of the machines ensure the possibility to end customers and to the agent to modify directly on the machine, without having to insert a password to add new formats. The components used are of high reliability and easy availability, for the same end customers, such as Festo pneumatic systems, servo motors and Control Technique PLC Siemens.
- Suitable for packing food & beverages, non-foods, liquids
- Accessibility and ergonomic design for operators and maintainers
- Quick size changeover, without replacement parts or the use of tools
- User-friendly operator interface
- Remote assistance
- 15 to 50 cartons per min
Shrink Wrap Packing
- 100 cycles per min
- Ideal for handling bulky and heavy products
- Film Only / Pad & Film / Tray or Pad & Film
- Double layer device for Tray on Tray
- Run double or triple lane
- 10-50 cases or tray & film per min
- Cartoning and flow wrapping everything in one
- The line combinations can work full board, tray-film